Marcia’s Chili-Lime Grilled Fish Tacos
Quick, fresh and addicting. You can’t just have one of these amazing tacos! Marinated fish topped with the adobo sauce makes this a true delight.
Marcia’s Chili-Lime Grilled Fish TacosIngredients
1 1/2 lbs of halibut filets
1 (12-ounce) bottle Mexican chile and lime marinade
1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
1 tablespoon adobo sauce
12 small corn tortillas
2 cups of shredded red cabbage
1/2 cup frozen chopped green onion
1 cup prepared guacamole
1 lime, for garnish
1. Marinate the fish in the chili and lime marinade for about 20 minutes.
2. Prepare grill to BBQ the fish filets.
3. Remove the fish from the marinade and place on the grill. Grill the fish until cooked through, but not overdone.
4. Mix the sour cream with chipotle and adobe sauce (with seeds removed) in a bowl and set aside.
5. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees, wrap tortillas in foil and bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until warm.
6. Build the taco with the fish, cabbage, onion and guacamole and top with the chipotle sour cream and a splash of fresh lime juice.
2013 Sauvignon Blanc - Block 4SB20 or a fresh Margarita