Mushroom and Havarti Quesadillas
Looking for the perfect light meal or appetizer to share? Make this your go-to recipe!
Mushroom and Havarti QuesadillasRecipe created by Preferred Sonoma Caterers
10 Flour Tortillas (6 inch)
12 oz. Grated Havarti Cheese
1 lb Crimini Mushrooms
2 branches of Thyme
3 Tbl Olive Oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Slice mushrooms 1/4" thick.
2. Place oil in sauté pan and pre heat.
3. Add mushrooms and thyme.
4. Sauté over medium heat stirring often (Be gentle you don’t want to mash up the mushrooms.)
5. When mushrooms are tender, reduce heat and continue cooking until all of the juices have reduced. Remove thyme branches and allow to cool.
6. Split mushrooms amongst the 10 tortillas with the grated Havarti cheese.
7. Fold over to allow for easy cooking.
8. Pan sauté or grill to melt the cheese.