Tasting Experience Guidelines
Reservations are allowed for seated outdoor tastings for groups up to 4 people. Accompanying minors must be included in the guest count and must stay seated at the table at all times. All minors over the age of two must also wear a facial covering.
- Dogs are not allowed at this time however service animals are permitted.
- Bar Tastings, Cave Tours, Group Tours are not available at this time
- Advance reservations will be required
- We will not be able to accommodate walk ins or groups over the 4-person limit.
- Please call the winery at 707-833-5501 for reservations.
- Club Members please call 707-282-1532 for reservations.
- The fee is $40 for non-club members, and complimentary for 4 people for club members.
- Wine selections are preset and we will not be able to offer substitutions.
- All guests in the reservation must be present to be seated at the table.
For the safety of our guests and staff, you will be required to wear facial coverings when you enter the winery and until you are seated at your table.
Any guest who refuses to adhere to the facial covering guidelines or displays symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be asked to leave.
Social distancing guidelines will be posted and enforced.
At this point, we are not able to allow picnics or outside food.
We are committed to adhering to all safety and sanitizing protocols set forth by our governing agencies.
- Kunde staff is required to wear facial coverings.
- Kunde staff is required to wear gloves when handling food and setting/cleaning tables
- Table layouts have been redesigned to assure a 6 feet distancing between groups.
- All high touch surfaces will be sanitized between each guest seating.
- Common areas will be continuously cleaned and sanitized during the day.