Big Boy’s Kunde Family Crab
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 bunch of fresh Italian parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp horseradish – prefer Beaver brand
- Salt and pepper
- Brush crab shells, rinse, crack and place in a large glass or wooden bowl. Finely chop the celery, onion, parsley and garlic. I use my Cuisinart to get a nice fine even chop.
- Add the oils, vinegar, lemon juice, horseradish and pour over the cracked crab. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator, stirring every few hours. The longer it sits the better it gets! Serve alongside fresh sourdough French bread and you’ve got a traditional Kunde family meal. Serves 4-6.
Kunde Family Winery Chardonnay – Wildwood Vineyard