Join the Kunde Family Wine Club for an adventure to
Santa Fe, New Mexico!
Step into the past and experience the American Southwest as you explore this unique part of the country for 4 days and 4 nights with the Kunde Family and your fellow wine club members. Enjoy the allure of old world charm at the renowned La Fonda on the Plaza, known for its vibrant décor and authentic New Mexican architecture mingled with indulgent amenities. Savor the sights of this charming town as you taste Kunde wines at outstanding art galleries and partake in exquisite cuisine of local restauranteurs.
You'll need to book your own hotel reservation and airfare but let us take care of the rest with our fun filled schedule of activities, winemaker dinners, and a Cinco de Mayo celebration!
PACKAGE INCLUDES - $995 per person
- Daily Breakfast at La Fonda Hotel
- Welcome Reception at La Terazza (May 2)
- Canyon Road Galleries & Wine Walk (May 3)
- Winemaker Dinner at Geronimo (May 3)
- Excursion to Chimayo Region including dinner at James Beard rated Rancho de Chimayo (May 4)
- Cinco de Mayo Tequila Tasting & Dinner Celebration at La Fonda (May 5)
- Complimentary wine included at dinners
- Daily Activities (Friday & Sunday choose 1 of 4):
Tent Rocks Tour, Bandelier National Monument Tour, White Water Rafting Trip, Cooking Class with Lunch
- Includes gratuities for dinners and excursions
Limited Space – Register Soon