At Kunde Family Winery, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our website.
www.kunde.com strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on the kunde.com website or require assistance, please call us at (707) 833-5501 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
Meeting The Accessibility Standard
Here are some of the many ways that www.kunde.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Our website's internal ecommerce platform has completed a comprehensive third-party accessibility audit
To ensure kunde.com is accessible we engage in ongoing web accessibility and disability reviews of our website and we invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility.
- Our website is annually reviewed for accessibility
- We have also retained a specialist as a consultant to advise us on best practices in web accessibility
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility
Our website's internal ecommerce platform has an ongoing commitment to accessibility
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Kunde Family Winery is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.